How Are You – Right Here – Right Now?
Stress prevents you from being thoroughly present. It exacerbates all mental, physical and spiritual issues. Reducing it diminishes them.
Do you encounter situations like these signs of stress?
- Wanting to do something—or to stop doing something—but being unable to change your behavior
- Having difficulty rising from bed in the morning
- Being overwhelmed by the tensions and challenges inherent in daily life
- Feeling conflict between your “logical mind” and your “emotional mind”
- Saying to yourself that you can’t do something or don’t deserve something
- Losing your sense of self-esteem, because you haven’t reached your goals
You can overcome these logjams and move forward by experiencing less internal stress.
Here are the key techniques I use to help clients reduce and manage stress so that they can clearly identify their goals make progress toward them:
- Hypnotherapy, a therapeutic technique for giving you more power over your daily life
- Reiki, a Japanese spiritual energy practice used to bring balance throughout one’s system
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), “emotional acupuncture”—without using needles
- From Stressed to Best™, which uses definable personality traits to pinpoint specific, individualized strategies for handling stress effectively
Together, we can identify the tools you need to handle stress effectively on your own, determine where you want to go and the steps you need to take to get there.
These are just a few of the issues that I can help you address:
- Athletic Performance
- Compulsive Behavior
- Low Self-Esteem
- Pain Control
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact me to arrange for a free 20-minute consultation, where you can learn more about how I can help you reduce anxiety and stress.
I believe that with understanding, compassion and enlightenment we can improve our lives.
Robbie Hinchey, MRP, CH, EFT, MEd, has over 40 years’ experience as a stress reduction specialist.
Reach Your Goals
By reducing stress, you can clearly identify your goals and determine how to reach them.
14 Tolman Rd, Rockland, Maine
Camden Whole Health Office
91 Elm St, Camden, Maine
316 W Main St, Searsport, Maine
999 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine
Please contact me to arrange a free half-hour consultation or to schedule an appointment.
Phone (voice or text)
91 Elm St, Camden, ME 04843